Buddha: Mediator in Worldly Affairs

Buddha Drawing

It so happened one day that I felt the urge to draw something with no prior thought on what would that be. I just picked up some sketch pens and got tuned in with the stream of consciousness. With each sketch pen that I used, the picture stitched itself in no time. Eventually, this is what was created. 

I am not sure what others interpret it to be. However, I interpret the picture as Buddha being the mediator in the worldly affairs of this mechanistic creation. He who is not swayed by the dualistic nature of the illusionary world, but rests at the centre of manifestation, and ultimately marvel at the same. 

The drawing does not desire to be interpreted, but it is the interpreter that receives the interpretation as it is meant to. So do this one. :)

Comments

Popular Posts