Naked I See
I see the nakedness of you.
I care not for all your coverings,
The fancy allure of your clothing.
Naked, my eyes pierce through them,
Winding their way to your nudity.
And at the level of nakedness
I find you,
I meet you.
Naked, I see you,
Naked, I see.
Through everything you're wearing,
There's something more I see.
And though it reveals
A lot that's erotic in me,
Well, that's how much naked,
That's how naked I see.
Naked,
I see the nakedness of you.
Not the fabric on your body,
Not the colours that cover you.
There's something underneath them,
Something only naked eyes can see.
And the closer that I look at you,
The more of you
You reveal to me.
Naked, my eyes pierce through them,
Winding their way to your nudity.
And at the level of nakedness
I find you,
I meet you.
Naked, I see you,
Naked, I see.
Through everything you're wearing,
There's something more I see.
And though it reveals
A lot that's erotic in me,
Well, that's how much naked,
That's how naked I see.
Maybe it's not you I'm seeing,
Maybe it's what I bring to you.
The nakedness I find in you
Is the nakedness in me too.
And if my eyes reveal me,
Then let them reveal completely—
For at the level of nakedness
You're where I meet me.
Naked, I see you,
Naked, I see.
Through everything you're wearing,
There's something more I see.
And though it reveals
A lot that's erotic in me,
Well, that's how much naked—
That's how naked I see
This was initially a poem i wrote in 2023 with the same title, which i thouught of reviving it as a song and thus eventually lyricizing it, and thanks to AI for the music and vocals...hands down

Here’s the original piece

Comments
Post a Comment