KNOWING A BUTTERFLY

3LCD-Search Projectors for Business, Home, and Classroom | Borboletas  tatoo, Borboleta, Borboletas

I see what we call a butterfly in our terms. It has some golden shade to its wings, blackish bold wing veins, and black-colored wing borders with something like white polka dots. As always, this butterfly too looks captivating to me. I think it is not just its physical appearance that makes me have interest in them, but more for what it symbolises for me. Of all that is golden, it speaks to me about transformation 'within' and the embracing of the 'new' that seems to be quite evident in its physicality. Similarly, of all that is black-coloured, it appears to me as a testimony of its days of agony and struggle. And I get this feeling that that is something which is making the visuals alluring. Last but not least, its shadow (beneath) appears to be representing the past - vivid, yet colourless - that seems to be evoking the song of its renaissance.

Comments

Popular Posts